Your membership is valid for all of our lifestage brands, including The Knot and The Bump. If your account was originally created through The Knot, and you don't like your auto-assigned username, there are a couple ways to make it more personalized to fit you.
You can update your username directly through The Bump app.
1. Log in to your app
2. Tap your profile icon in the top right corner
3. Tap on your current Username
4. Enter your preferred new name and tap Save
*Be patient! You may need to try a couple different options before you find an available username.
6. After your new username has been accepted and saved, log out of the app & back in again to ensure your full account (including Community) is updated with your changes.
1. Log in to TheKnot.com using the same email and password used to access The Bump 2. Click on Your Account (top right corner), and select Your Profile
3. In the Personal Details section of Account Settings, find the username text box
4. Enter your preferred new username and scroll down to click Save Changes
5. If your new username is available, your changes will be saved.
5. If the username is already in use, you will see a red bar across the bottom of the screen and you'll need to try again. (Please be patient! You may need to try a few options before finding a preferred username that is available.)
Use the Submit a Request form found here in the Help Center if you have more questions for our team. We look forward to connecting with you soon!