Your membership is valid for all of our lifestage brands, including The Knot and The Bump. If your account was originally created through The Knot, and you don't like your auto-assigned username, there are a couple ways to make it more personalized to fit you.
You can update your username directly through The Bump app.
- Log in to The Bump app
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner
- Tap on Edit My Profile
- Tap the pencil next to the username field
- Enter your preferred new name and tap Save. (Be patient! You may need to try a couple different options before you find an available username.)
- After your new username has been accepted and saved, log out of the app & back in again to ensure your full account (including Community) is updated with your changes.
- Log in to TheBump.com
- Click the avatar in the top right corner
- Click Edit My Profile
- In the About Me section you’ll find the Username field
- Enter your preferred new username and scroll down to click Update
- If your new username is available, your changes will be saved
Use the Submit a Request form found here in the Help Center if you have more questions for our team. We look forward to connecting with you soon!