First & foremost, we are so sorry to hear of your loss and truly hope you are doing ok.
You can easily report your loss through The Bump app or website. If using The Bump App:
- Tap your Profile Icon at the top right corner of the home screen
- Tap on Edit My Profile
- Under Status, tap your current Pregnant profile
- Tap I have experienced a loss
- This will give you an option to either update to Trying to conceive after a loss or Nothing for now
- Tap Save
- To ensure the app notifications on your device are also updated with this change, we recommend that you log out of the app and then back in again.
If you're using The Bump website:
- Log in to your account on TheBump.com
- Click the avatar in the top right corner
- Click Edit My Profile
- At the bottom of the page you will see a section titled My Profiles
- Click on your Pregnant profile
- Select Remove Profile
- Select I have experience a loss
- This will give you an option to either update to Trying to conceive after a loss or No Status
Once you report a loss, any saved content, photos, and/or comments connected with your profile will be removed immediately - however, your membership account will remain active. You can continue to participate in Community or select to receive TTC content. Any previously selected pregnancy-related email subscriptions will be automatically cancelled until you opt-in again.
If you have an active listing on The Bump Registry that needs to be removed, or if you prefer we make the adjustments to your profile on your behalf, please submit the Submit a Request form you find here in our Help Center. We look forward to working on this quickly for you.